- The order goes to production after a 100% prepayment, for regular customers it is possible to pay 50% of the order amount firstly.
- the time of order – from 2 to 6 weeks, depending on the current number of orders in production.
- The price increases if you will make some changes during production process, if production take with individual parameters or customer want increasing size.
- Minimal order quantity – from 3 dresses.
|EU size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Price increase in %|
Take your measurements while you in underwear. Tie the waist, for example, with a rep ribbon or a usual narrow elastic band.
- Chest circumference: measured at the most prominent points of the chest.
- Waist girth: on the tape at the waist (pulling on a tape measure).
- 3. Hips girth: at the most prominent points of the buttocks.
- Breast height: from the highest point of the shoulder (at the base of the neck) to the most prominent point of the chest.
- Front length to waist: from the highest point of the shoulder through the most prominent point of the chest to the lower edge of the tape at the waist.
- The length of the back: from the seventh cervical vertebra to the lower edge of the tape at the waist.
- Shoulder length: from the base of the neck to the articulation of the arm with the shoulder.
- Sleeve Length: with a slightly bent arm from the articulation of the arm with the shoulder over the elbow to the wrist.
- Girth of the upper arm: on the widest part of the arm.
- Neck girth: at the base of the neck.
- Growth is measured from top to toe.
- The length of the skirt – from the bottom edge of the tape at the waist to the desired level.
- Ask someone you know to help you take your measurements. The results will be more accurate.
- Do not be guided by the size of the dress bought in the store. It usually does not match the Burda sizes. Take your own measurements!
What measurements should be taken to determine the size of pants:
- Waist girth: measured by tape, tightly stretched at the waist.
- Hips girth: at the most prominent points of the buttocks.
- The length of the pants on the side (on the side seam): from the lower edge of the tape at the waist to the desired level.
- The length of the step (step seam): on the inside of the leg from the groin to the desired level.
- Hip girth: on the widest part of the leg.
- Seat height: measured sitting with a straight back from the lower edge of the tape at the waist to the fulcrum.
Please note, the girth of the hips, except for the allowance for freedom of fit (about 4 cm), may include individual for this model allowance. The depth of the seat also depends on the model. Very narrow trousers should fit the figure in the area of the step seams, while wide trousers with pleats or trousers for sports should be more wider.
Chart № 1
Size of bust
|Size under breasts||Bra size|
|from 67 before 72||70|
|from 73 before 77||75|
|from 78 before 82||80|
|from 83 before 87||85|
|from 88 before 92||90|
|from 93 before 97||95|
|from 98 before 102||100|
Chart № 2
Bra cups size
|10 - 12 cm||АА (0)|
|12 - 13 cm||А (1)|
|13 - 15 cm||B (2)|
|15 - 17 cm||С (3)|
|18 - 20 cm||В (4)|
|20 - 22 cm||DD (5)|
|23 - 25 cm||E (6)|
|26 - 28 cm||F (6+)|